Friday, April 30, 2010

Create: Project Life

I've been needing to catch up on my Project Life album and also work on my "Day in the Life" from last Friday. I know I say (or maybe I just think) this all of the time but Project Life has been an amazing gift for this year. I'm so glad that I happened upon it. I'm current in my scrapbook for 2010 because it's so easy. Granted, I'm only 1/2 way through my traditional 2009 scrapbook and am on 9mo with Bubby's book (he's 21 months now), but I try not to think about that.

I wanted to show you how the baseball card holder fits into my 12x12 album. I like adding the inserts for Sissy's cards, her point of view and new things like A Day in the Life. It'll be interesting to see how thick my album is when it's all said and done because it's pretty thick now, but it might be okay. It's fun if nothing else!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!