Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Encouragement, round 2

Back in September as I was preparing for a trip to California I pondered what to do with the travel hours all by myself. I decided to send out a request for those of you who needed encouragement with great response! I sent over 20 cards that weekend and was happy to pray over every situation and person that I sent a card to. Last week I sent out another handful of cards to readers who needed a little bit of love.

Well, I'm sending out the offer again, but this time it will have a permanent place on my blog (see it there, top right??). I'll have this open at any time, for anyone who needs encouragement (in the US, if you're international, I'd be so happy to send you an encouraging email and pray for you!!).

So what do you need to do to receive encouragement? Simply send me an email to amy{at}amycornwell(dot)com with your mailing address and 1-2 sentences about why you need some encouragement. I'd be honored to send you a note and pray for you!

3 comments:

  1. You are super super sweet!! Wishing you and yours a blessed and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your awesome!

    MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and your family.

    aimz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not sure how I got directed to this link, being that it's 7 months old, but I love that you posted this. It really was odd b/c I just 5 min ago posted on my blog that I needed encouragement or suggestions with something. I wonder if you still do this? I think I'll just send you an email and try my luck. :) You're such a blessing to do this, I think that this isn't just a coincidence. It could be divine work...
    Thanks either way!!
    http://lchejtmanek.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!