Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Card From Sissy

Happy Easter everyone! "But Christ has indeed been raised from the dead!" (I Cor. 15:20)

Yesterday I went to see a movie with my mom and grandma. While I was at the movie Sissy made me an Easter card that I wasn't allowed to look at until this morning. She decorated the outside beautifully and on the inside she wrote her sentiment, drew a cross and a lion. Who knew there was a lion at the crucifixion? Apparently Sissy thinks there was one there and it had a lot of teeth.

She makes me so proud with her creativity. She loves to color and we definitely don't have to force her to use the creativity that God has gifted her with. She's amazing!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!