Saturday, April 3, 2010

Create: Easter Cookies

Yesterday Sissy and I rolled out some homemade sugar cookie dough and cut some bunnies, birds and tulips for Easter. This morning we frosted the cookies. I used Royal Icing and made some cute bunny faces. The tulips are pretty cute too but the outline ended up a little darker than the icing to fill it in. I'm sure they'll taste just the same. Ellie had a blast icing her cookies too, although I wouldn't let her use the icing bag!

 Bunnies in process

Ellie icing her cookies

Two-tone tulips!

This post is part of my series for 2010 where I create something as often as possible (I realized that every day was unattainable for me).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!