Friday, April 23, 2010

A Day in the Life...


Today we didn't have anything concrete planned which I love. Two of my favorite scrapbook bloggers are Ali Edwards and Becky Higgins. Becky is the designer of my Project Life album that I am doing for 2010. Ali is doing a "week in the life" scrapbook where she documents pretty much everything she does in one week of the year. It's super cool. I love seeing what she's capturing during the day.

So as an addition to my Project Life album I decided to put in an insert for today as my "Day in the Life". We did a lot today and I took a lot of pictures. It was fun to take a picture from each event and document it for my album. I'm going to put the pictures into a 9-section basketball card holder. The day is not over so I'll add a few more once Hubby gets home but this is our day so far. I think some of the text [color] is going to have to be changed, but I won't know that until I print it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!