Sunday, April 25, 2010

Create: Owl Greeting Cards

Today I felt like making some more transparency cards. I got out my Straight from the Nest cartridge by Cricut and cut out two owls. I did their wings different colors and the background but the design is the same for both. They were very easy to make and the inside is blank so whatever I have coming up in the next few weeks I'll be ready whether it be a birthday or an "I miss you". Did you all create anything this weekend?

Don't forget that my set of 4 transparency Happy Birthday cards are still available on Etsy for just $12. You can't get nice mass-produced cards for that price!
 
This post is part of my series for 2010 where I create something as often as possible (I realized that every day was unattainable for me).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!