Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Create: Welcome to the Nest Canvas

I purchased a 10 pack of canvas in March and decided to use one to play around with a new Cricut cartridge I got called Straight from the Nest. Birds are so popular right now and this cartridge has so many cute things. I decoupaged all of the pieces on the canvas and then sealed it with high gloss sealant.

the cut pieces

The finished product on the door but it blows in the wind and knocks on the door so I'll have to find another place for it.

This post is part of my series for 2010 where I create something as often as possible (I realized that every day was unattainable for me).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!