Friday, April 16, 2010

POTD: April 16

My POTD (picture of the day) for today for my Project Life album is a sweet one! We went on a 10 mile bike ride this morning then to Chick-fil-a for lunch followed by grocery shopping. When we got home the kids took their naps a little late. Hubby was laying on Sissy's bed waiting to give her a hug before nap and she said "I'm going to lay with daddy and sleep" and daddy said "no, Daddy's not going to sleep with you." Fast-forward 30 minutes. I was hammering out some orders when I realized it had been very quiet and I hadn't seen anyone come downstairs. I crept upstairs and found this:


What a sweet shot for today! Sissy loves her Daddy! She won't nap on the weekend so if this is what it takes - I'll take it! Sweet slumber...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!