And then they sat. First on my desk at work. Then on the work space in my studio. Until tonight. While I was working on necklaces tonight I saw them and decided that I'd finally complete the project and make them into something pretty and usable.
Crop-a-dile and it cut through all of the pages at one time so the holes are all even.
Next I found a cute piece of chipboard from Pink Paislee and covered it with the included sticker. Then I cut some cardboard off of an old notebook that was the same size as the Scripture cards and covered it in some funky pink Pink Paislee paper. I added the chipboard piece to the front and punched a hole. I then created a second cover for the back.
I put the book together with the front and back covers, added some ribbon to the ring and I was done! I might add some letters to the front, but not tonight. The beauty of this project is that I can always change out the pages in the middle. I can make it into a brag book with photographs or change out the Scriptures.
This post is part of my series for 2010 where I create something every day (if possible).