Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Create: a busy day

Today was the epitome of busy for me! I got up, got ready for work, got the kids ready and fed, took them to the sitter, went to work, went to lunch with the office ladies, back to work, picked up the kids, got some groceries, picked up my fruits & veggies from the co-op, fixed dinner, made blueberry muffins with Sissy, went to a Fall Retreat meeting at church, came home and put the food away, then finally got to the studio to make some jewelry. It was a great day, just jam packed from start to finish.

But I did create today...
...I created some yummy blueberry muffins with my daughter
...I'm helping to create a great fall retreat with some wonderful women to help other women grow in relationships and with the Lord
...I created a few necklaces, two keychains and a bracelet
...I'm helping to create a healthier house by joining an organic fruit/veggie co-op
...I'm helping to create an effective sermon on Sunday mornings by doing sermon research

We all create throughout the day. Whether it's creating a clean house, creating a loving environment for our family, creating a meal with the food that God has given us, creating relationships. We're all creative creatures designed by God to do good things. No matter how un-creative you feel that you are, don't forget that you create many things every day.

This post is part of my series for 2010 where I create something every day (if possible).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!