Friday, January 22, 2010

Create: iced sugar cookies

Last night I went grocery shopping with the kids and Sissy picked out some sugar cookies that I had a coupon for. I promise her that we'd make them tonight. So right after we finished dinner she asked me (about 10 times) if we could make the "treats". She would do every single step if I'd let her! They were an easy mix, simply adding an egg and a stick of butter. 



Sissy helped me shape them into a ball and put them on the cookie sheet. She had a blast icing the cookies and putting on the sprinkles. Bubby enjoyed the sugar as well. All in all an easy night at the Cornwell house.



 

This post is part of my series for 2010 where I create something every day (if possible).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!