Thursday, January 28, 2010

Create: January 27

Last night hubby was out of town so I had plenty of time to catch up on orders that hadn't been done earlier in the week. We had a small group meeting for church on Tuesday night and I didn't feel like crafting on Monday night so I had much to do! Once the kids were bathed and in bed, I got set up to stamp for the next few hours. But I succeeded in getting all of my orders done that I possibly could, minus one that I'm going to re-stamp tonight because I saw a scratch in the metal. This is what I accomplished...


top row: mega key chain | mega sports support* | family memories
middle row: medical alert bar* | LOVE cube
bottom row: mega necklace | mega gold filled washer | custom piece

*to be added to amycornwell.com

I really love stamping out jewelry. It's almost therapeutic to me (until I mess up on my stamping).

This post is part of my series for 2010 where I create something every day (if possible).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!