Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Project Life is mine!



Today I finally got my box from Amazon with my Project Life scrapbook and accessories today. I absolutely love it and am so excited to get started! It makes scrapbooking simple and quick.



This is going to be my 2010 album. For $50 I really got a TON of product. To buy enough product for a whole year's album would be probably at least $200.



To see everything that it comes with in detail, go to Becky's website and check it all out. Becky has been in the scrapbook industry for over a decade and is extremely talented. These kits have been extremely successful and you'll see why! Can't wait to see what 2010 brings that I can remember always in my Project Life scrapbook!


 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Does this mean you won't be using more traditional scrapbooking stuff? Or is it combineable? I might have some extra Disney stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Micayla - I can still use my normal scrapbooking stuff if I want, but don't have to. There's enough in the kit that can fill it up, but another lady I follow that has this still uses her own stuff too. She adds 8.5x11 page protectors too for school papers and stuff. Really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. amy. i love this :) where did you find it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Court - you can purchase it on amazon...follow the link above. I found it off of another blog that I follow and fell in love with it. It's totally worth the $$.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!