Monday, April 9, 2012

inspired {blogs}










There are so many blogs that I'm inspired by...it always amazes me the awesome people out there and the fabulous things they blog about. So much creativity, inspiration, wisdom and love. It's one of my favorite things about the internet. There's quite a lot that has inspired me in the past week so here's my list with all different topics & themes:

Sam & JT Plus Three - Samantha is a local mom that I know IRL and in addition to her three adopted children (ages 2, 3, and 4) she's recently taken in a baby that came to them in the middle of the night via Safe Families. Her most recent post is a wonderful example of her heart and love that she has. She's younger than me, but I have learned so much from her. She has so much love and she is just about the closest I've met to a person who lives like Jesus. She's truly an inspiration to me.

My Top 10 Tips on Running A Business via Becky Higgins - Anyone who's followed me for a while knows that I love Becky and Project Life. Her scrapbooking system is revolutionary and I'm so grateful for it (even though I've done horrible with the start of 2012). Last week she put out a post about tips for running a business and I have to say that all 10 are SPOT ON. She shares so much wisdom and even though I've been in business for 9 years, I've learned a lot from this post.

Autism Awareness: Helping a Friend in Need via Sew Chatty - My friend Elizabeth is paying it forward. A while back she was gifted an iPad to help her autistic son with wonderful results and now she's helping to raise money to help a fellow blogger with 4 children that has Asperger's. I love Elizabeth's heart...can you help?

Discerning Your Strengths via Tiny Twig - Hayley is doing a Passion series on her blog this month and this post really resonated with me. Sometimes I feel like I'm pulled in so many different directions and just plain tired. I'm pretty sure it's because I'm not focusing my energy on only the things that mirror my strengths. I'm thinking that this book is going to be on my "purchase" list the next time I order books!

Dancing in the Rain via CaronlineG - Carrie is so inspirational. She's a dreamer and is living out her dreams right now. I'm so amazed by her, her enthusiasm for life and her desire to help others live out their dreams. This post talks about how the rain comes and how she's learning to dance in the rain instead of letting negativity consume her. "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, but learning how to dance in the rain." I love this girl!

What blogs are inspiring you?
Please share - I'd love to read them!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing my post friend :) I appreciate it more than you know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking for the Best C & l Bracelets then Gracewear Collection will be the right fit for you. It is an inspirational jewelry company with a powerful message of hope, protection, and love through the Shield of Faith Collection.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!