Monday, October 3, 2011

take a peek...

...one more time at my fabulous Sponsors! These men & women are small business owners just like me and have awesome shops & services.

Thirty-One with Jessica Niccoli - stylish accessories
***
A Page of Creativity - custom ribbons, pendants & other gifts
***
Neverland Adventures Travel - FREE Disney Travel advice & planning
***
Cece's Boutique - one of a kind items for your one of a kind princess
***
Lindsay Konduris - Indianapolis photography and art
***
Berries & Brine - flower headbands & accessories
***
Visalus - change your life starting today

 {{If you'd like to partner with me and grow your business, please see the stats here and contact me!}}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!