Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Now Accepting Sponsors!

My blog will now be accepting sponsors {at a very LOW rate, if I might add}! I believe I have a lot to offer other businesses and love to support handmade! I'd be honored to help your business grow!


There will be a maximum of 10 sponsors per month because I don't want to clutter the blog and I want each sponsor to get the most exposure possible. Sponsors will run for the calendar month with the option to renew for the next month before I open it to new sponsors. Sponsors will have a 100x100 ad on the right sidebar. I'm also open to sponsor giveaways and reviews but they are not required. If you are interested, please contact me at amy (at) amycornwell {dot} com.

What I Can Offer You (as of August 1, 2011)

Over 10,000 pageviews in the last 30 days
Over 5,100 unique visits to the blog
3,663 unique visitors to the blog
695 blog followers
 
2,100 Facebook fans 
685 Twitter followers


What You'll Receive

Your 150x150 button on my sidebar
Periodic shout outs on my Facebook fan page and on Twitter
A giveaway/review post (optional)

What it Costs
100x100 ads cost only $10 per month. They will run for the calendar month and approximately 1 week before the end of the month you'll have the option to renew for the following month. I will only allow 10 sponsors per month and current sponsors will get first dibs.

Don't know how to make a button? Don't worry, I can make one for you for $10.

(I reserve the right to decide whether or not I believe a sponsor would be a good fit for the blog.)

2 comments:

  1. Amy
    I am considering this but I do not have a button or the know how on creating one. Any suggestions?

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy

    I am interested. What do I do? I don't have any type of ads created either.

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!