Friday, August 26, 2011

Friday Favorites

I'm going to attempt to get back on a blogging schedule (anyone miss the Tuesday Tutorials?? I DO!) so I've decided to share some of my favorites each week with you in addition to the other regular posts. They will be recipes, crafts, clothing - just about anything! So sit back, enjoy and have a great weekend!

I made these and they are DELICIOUS! Just as good as Starbucks and a fraction of the price!


This is just like the skirt I made for myself, except it has POCKETS!


I just think this is SO true. If it's too small to read, click on the link to see it full size.


I'm loving the thought of using some of the pallets from our new patio to make a wall garden with.


My hubby's a pilot of small aircraft like this and I think a photo shoot at the airport would be so cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!