Monday, August 29, 2011

New In Shop: LOVE Heirloom & Swarovski Earrings

I've been cleaning up the shop: deleting items, putting some on clearance and editing categories. Hopefully you'll still be able to find your favorites! In doing so I realized that I only had a couple of Heirloom pieces in the shop so I decided to make a new design. The Heirloom pieces are my favorites for a few reasons...the chime they make when the charms hit each other, the fact that all of your passions can be on one necklace and that you can remove the charms to give them to your loved ones as the years pass. This new necklace uses my brand-new large uppercase typewriter font on two different charms. Each are hammered along the edge to match the rustic feel of the letters and a single freshwater pearl is added to the center.

I also thought it was time to add some Swarovski earrings to the shop to match the add-on pendants for the necklaces. So now I have the standard birthstone, drop birthstone and briolette as earrings. Happy Monday! I hope your weekend was fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!