Wednesday, May 4, 2011

WIWW - Cruise Style

I spent the long weekend on a cruise with my best bud so I decided to do a What I Wore Wednesday, Cruise Edition!

For the airport I wore a black maxi dress from Old Navy, jean jacket from NY&Co, hat from Express, Bloom Ring and awesome cowl from Olive Blue. Comfort was the name of the game on Thursday!

We had one formal night and although I didn't have a formal dress, I did have a little black and white number that I wore for the first time. It was a hand-me-down and the label says derek heart. I had on my newest Layers of My Heart necklace.

Most of the time I was wearing this. This cute stripe and ruffle suit is from Lime Ricki.

One of the days we went to an adventure park so I wore a casual tank and jean shorts from Old Navy.

My bud let me borrow her strapless bandeau top from Old Navy and I paired it with my Lime Ricki bottoms. We loved the relaxation in the sun!

I'm linking up my WIWW with Lindsey at the Pleated Poppy.

3 comments:

  1. I hopped over here from your what I'm wearing link up.

    I think that black and white dress totally passes as formal! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! That looks like such fun! Love the shots of your outfits! I am only slightly jealous!

    :)
    paige

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bathing suit top in that last pic. Very cute. I could never pull that off though, because I'm too ummm....large chested. They don't make cute bathing suits for us. Did I just cross a line by talking about my chest on your blog? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!