Wednesday, May 4, 2011

May Sponsor Love

I have some amazing blog sponsors and I wanted to take a moment to tell you a little bit about each one of them...here we go!

 
Food, Wine and Mod Podge is a great blog from my friend Katie full of just that: food, wine and creating.

Cece's Boutique features adorable bows & bottle cap jewelry for the little girl in your life. Check out her Facebook Business Page as well for more items.

Lindsay Konduris is a wonderful Indianapolis Photographer and also an artist in the painting medium.

Eisley Rae Clothing is a great shop on Etsy that sells adorable sewn shirts & skirts for girls.

Once Upon A Family is full of products to celebrate the legacy and memories of your family.

Sew Chatty is owned by my friend Elizabeth and she sells cute clutches, Bible covers & more in her Etsy shop.

Rock-a-Bow is another friend of mine (Kristen) and she sells adorable bow headbands & other great items!

Caroline G. sells some of the cutest girls bows and bow headbands.

I hope that you'll take a moment to visit all of my great sponsors for the month of May. 

If you're interested on advertising on the blog, you can get details here.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the mention, Amy!! I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!