Friday, April 8, 2011

Birthday Cards {revisited}

{While I'm away from the studio I wanted to revisit some of the most visited posts. I hope they inspire you this week!}

Another post that still gets a lot of views are the birthday cards below. A year ago I came up with a card design using transparency sheets and they quickly became my card of choice for all different events. I love to use transparencies for the welcome and birthday cards I make at my job and have also used them personally for people I know and love. They are no longer available for sale, but hopefully they'll give you card makers some inspiration for your next set of birthday cards!


Take a closer look at the cards here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!