Monday, December 27, 2010

to be {dis}continued...

I'm cleaning house and making room for new designs in 2011. Some designs are being discontinued by my supplier and some are simply ready to be retired. So get these while you can!


Girl or Boy Body Silhouettes (2 girl, 1 boy in stock) - SALE!

Girl or Boy Head Silhouettes (3 girl, 1 boy in stock) - SALE!

Momma Bird Charm (7 in stock) - SALE


LOVE Cube Necklace (5 in stock)

Puffy Heart Necklace (5 in stock)

That's all for now! But I have to admit that I'm in the mood to purge product and bring in the new in 2011 so I'm sure there will be more to come! I have a to be {dis}continued section so be sure to check there for items you might be waiting to buy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!