Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas

We had such a wonderful Christmas. This year both Hubby's family and my family celebrated at our house. It was great having the house full of people and laughter. I won't share all of the pictures with you, but wanted to share a few of our celebration.

We are a crafty family...Hubby made this plane for his dad...

...and his mom made this album for him!

Yummies...wish there were some of the church windows left.

My mom reads "The Crippled Lamb" to the kids every year.

My sis and I with our grandma. So thankful for her!

The kids are loving on their Gigi.

My love...we're celebrating 9 years on Wednesday!
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! What was your favorite Christmas memory? Mine was simple: the laughter with Dave's parents as we played Scrabble Slam on Christmas Eve night. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!