Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Last Friday Big E had her Christmas Program for Preschool. During rehearsals she had been crying because she said the other kids were too loud so we were praying hard that she'd keep her composure and stick it out without crying. And SHE DID IT! She didn't cry or get upset at all, even with the REALLY loud song. The kids all did great, said their lines and sang the songs. It was so fun.



I want to again say "Thank You" for your love and support in 2010. Because of YOU it has been my best year EVER for the business and I'm eagerly anticipating 2011. I pray that you have a blessed Christmas and New Year and that whomever you are celebrating with during the holidays, you enjoy their presence. 
 
We hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!


1 comment:

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!