Monday, December 20, 2010

How SHE'S Wearing It


My lovely friend Jaime sent me a picture today and the subject of the email was "How I'M Wearing It" so of course I had to do a post on it. I love how she mixed the different pieces she has to make her very own Heirloom piece. She included the stylized heart, a raised edge disc and a special bar that I made for her a while back with a Swarovski crystal that is adhered to the sterling. She's wearing it with her long link chain. I love how they all look together with the three shapes! If you have any pictures to share of  how YOU'RE wearing it, please post them on my Facebook fan page* because I'd love to see them!

*did I mention that if I hit 1,000 followers by Christmas I'll give away 5 $50 gift certificates to 5 random fans?? So please feel free to share my FB page with your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!