Monday, December 20, 2010

Limited Edition: Family Tree {Circle of Love}

I am having struggles with one of my suppliers so my shop will be changing a little bit in January. All of the items that I can only get with that supplier will be discontinued once they sell out. The one I want to tell you about today is the most popular of the ones that will be discontinued and it's the Family Tree: Circle of Love necklace. Once my washers arrive I will have just FIVE left to sell and then it will be out of the shop. This is a GOOD thing however, because it means I can come up with plenty of new styles for the shop in 2011. I look forward to coming up with new designs and styles in the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!