Monday, December 20, 2010

Shrinky Dinks!

Today I saw this post and thought, that would be fun - so I busted out my Shrinky Dink paper and we got set on making some cool crafts. I still want to glitter my snowflake so I'll show you that one later. Here's what we did...

Little e used up almost all of the sheet, wait till you see how small it shrinks!

Big E loved making shapes. We used Permapaque Opaque Pigment Markers.

I'm working on something for {hopefully} another post

Ready to shrink! Next time I won't use the foil.

Ethan's masterpiece, hanging in the studio using twine from The Twinery

Ellie drew she and Ethan, precious! A keepsake for sure! Also hanging in the studio.



3 comments:

  1. How fun! Thanks for linking up Amy! Little Man would love this. I need to find me some of that paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are invited to follow my blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, two super sweet projects by the kids! Thanks for the great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!