Monday, November 1, 2010

New In Shop: Limited Edition Flowers Oval Necklace


This weekend I had some fun soldering. I love the fact that I'm getting more comfortable with soldering because I think it really transforms an otherwise normal piece into an extraordinary one. This flowers pendant is great because the copper peeks out from under the sterling flower to add a pop of contrast. You can stamp an initial on the flower if you choose, but I like it without any stamping. These are limited (only 5 made) and I won't be making more once they sell out. Get yours here.

_______________________________________________________________________
Don't forget to support Breast Cancer Research

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!