Wednesday, November 3, 2010

How I'm Wearing It

Today I'm linking up to WIWW on Lindsey's blog. I love the Pleated Poppy and decided to do a full length "How I'm Wearing It" today because my outfit was a STEAL!


Sorry for the after-a-days-work-and-lunchtime-errands picture. My hair's all crazy, little makeup left...I'm a mess!
Tank Top - The Limited (traded for jewelry from my friend Sara, check out her fashion blog)
Cardi - GAP (gifted from Sara)
Jeans - GAP Long & Lean (Goodwill $6)
Shoes - Target (clearance <$4)
Necklace - milestone in gold filled, super washer necklace with 30" chain
Earrings - gold filled & sterling - Amy Cornwell

Check out these $4 shoes. I almost passed them up on the end cap and then
I realized they were less than $4. Gotta love it!

5 comments:

  1. Gosh you look cute!!! Man I need to start pulling together a better looking wardrobe! LOVE LOVE LOVE your shoes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuteness! Fun to see what ya'll are wearing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such cute shoes! don't you just love target endcaps?!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!