Wednesday, November 3, 2010

How I'm Wearing It

Today I'm linking up to WIWW on Lindsey's blog. I love the Pleated Poppy and decided to do a full length "How I'm Wearing It" today because my outfit was a STEAL!


Sorry for the after-a-days-work-and-lunchtime-errands picture. My hair's all crazy, little makeup left...I'm a mess!
Tank Top - The Limited (traded for jewelry from my friend Sara, check out her fashion blog)
Cardi - GAP (gifted from Sara)
Jeans - GAP Long & Lean (Goodwill $6)
Shoes - Target (clearance <$4)
Necklace - milestone in gold filled, super washer necklace with 30" chain
Earrings - gold filled & sterling - Amy Cornwell

Check out these $4 shoes. I almost passed them up on the end cap and then
I realized they were less than $4. Gotta love it!

5 comments:

  1. Gosh you look cute!!! Man I need to start pulling together a better looking wardrobe! LOVE LOVE LOVE your shoes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I have those shoes too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cuteness! Fun to see what ya'll are wearing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have those shoes and love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such cute shoes! don't you just love target endcaps?!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!