Thursday, November 4, 2010

The Last Set of Bangles


I just realized tonight as I was looking to order more that my supplier has discontinued these bangles. Another supplier has some that are similar, but they are three times what I paid for these. So, I have two sets left and then they'll be taken off the website. I am so sad because I wear my set quite often and love them. I hope to find some replacement bangles, but unfortunately they'll probably be quite a bit more expensive than this set was.

If you want the set, you can have them. Otherwise I'll split them up and sell them singly at my open houses. I'm sorry about this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!