Friday, June 18, 2010


Our nephew K is spending the weekend with us. He's 10 and is super sweet. Last night we kept him up till 11pm (he insisted that he's used to staying up till 1am) and was super tired this morning. We spent a few hours at Morse Lake by my parent's condo. This was only K's second time on the boat. He was determined to try knee boarding with his uncle and was able to get up right away and stayed on the kneeboard until his arms were tired. He did amazing.


The weather today is beautiful and it was nice to get out and swim with the kids and to spend some time with my mom as well. Our kids love the water and have a great time swimming and tubing. As soon as they learn to swim, I'm sure Hubby will put some skis on them! I even got in on the action and kneeboarded for the first time this year - I was pleasantly surprised! Tonight we try camping for the very first time as a family - it will be an adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!