Friday, June 18, 2010

Changes to the Blog...

In the coming days, you'll notice some changes to the blog. The most visible one is the look of the blog. I'm trying to make it look consistent with my website so my tech guy is working his html magic and prettying it up.

Another change is what I post. In the past it's been mostly new jewelry items with a little bit of crafts mixed in. Now I'm going to have pretty much everything I'm passionate about so you'll see posts about the business, but you'll also see crafts, recipes, family, travel, religious and other posts. This is not a craft blog or a jewelry blog - it's my life and things that I love. I hope you find something that you can enjoy and that will inspire you as well. Thanks for taking a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!