Thursday, June 17, 2010

two Pink Paislee cards...

I am in love with Pink Paislee. Their products are so trendy, cute and fun so I love to purchase their kits with coordinating products. This is the latest one I've purchased. There are so many beautiful papers, border stickers, 6x6 papers, paper tape, letters, and more! The other night I made two cards and I love the contrast in paper and bright colors. I basically did some more simple cards with layered paper. All components are Pink Paislee except for the yellow flower and button.


I love the sweet silver rub on that is on top of the turquoise paper. It says "Renew your passions daily." All of the different colors coordinate so perfectly. The bright colors are perfect for summer!


My second card is fuschia, lime, black and white. I love all of the patterns in the paper. This one also was super simple and is just layers upon layers of paper.


If you're a crafter and haven't checked out Pink Paislee, look at all of their cool projects on their blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!