Saturday, June 12, 2010

Create: mini cards

Today I made some cute little mini cards that are a perfect addition to a gift or jewelry order. I used patterned paper from Pink Paislee and some other embellishments that I had in my stock of goodies here at home. I LOVE them and will have to make more tomorrow. They're just like my card cubes in the fact that they're perfect for lunch boxes, love notes or gift tags. There are three colors to choose from. 
Pink Base - includes some lime green embroidery floss and tin embellishments
Black Base - includes a strip of bright pink paper and antique-looking tin embellishments
Green Base - includes a polka dot ribbon and green button that is hand sewn

If you don't want to make your own, you can purchase one or all 6 on my website. They are only $1.50 each and include an envelope.

This post is part of my series for 2010 where I create something as often as possible (I realized that every day was unattainable for me).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!