Sunday, May 2, 2010

I'll be on Indy Style on Tuesday!

On Tuesday between 9-10am EST I'll be on local TV promoting my jewelry. I'll be on the new show called Indy Style for a short time during the show.  Indy Style has only been on since mid-March so it's brand new. I'm excited to showcase my jewelry and some new designs that I'm adding to the shop this week. Any of you locals that are free, watch me on Indy's Channel 8 between 9 and 10am. For all of you non-locals, I'll post a link to my segment as soon as it's online.

1 comment:

  1. That's so exciting!! Wish I could watch it live but I can't wait to see it online! And you know I'll be praying for you the whole time!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!