Sunday, May 2, 2010

Virtual Craft Show

Cafe Handmade
I stumbled upon this Virtual Craft Show through another friend who "liked" it on Facebook. I decided to give it a shot for a month. It's just like a craft show you'd attend in your local town, but this is all online so the customer base is much larger and the number of crafts is much larger. Apparently you can vote for your favorite shop so please give my shop a vote. The shop with the most votes gets "Best In Show" and a prime (free) advertising spot for a week. Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for joining the Show Amy, we look forward to promoting your work.

    Thanks
    Len
    Cafe Handmade

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!