Sunday, January 17, 2010

Create: mega necklace, fresh lemonade, a clean house!

Today was a day to do some much needed things around the house. We always come in our house through the garage and so our laundry room floor gets horrible in the winter. I cleaned the downstairs for about 2 hours today and then while Bubby was still napping I finished one order I was waiting on of a mega necklace.

When the kids woke up we had some play time and Bubby was such a lover tonight. He kept jumping on my back and giving me hugs. It was wonderful. After brinner (waffles, eggs and bacon for dinner) we did baths and bed.

My mom makes the best fresh lemonade so I bought 4 lemons the other night and tonight I cut them open and made some fresh lemonade. I'm the powdered lemonade kind of lady so this was stretch and I still have to work on the recipe but it's not too bad for my first try. So no pictures today, just a lot of little creative things going on in my house on a wonderful Sunday.

This post is part of my series for 2010 where I create something every day (if possible).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!