Sunday, November 8, 2009

Repurposed Spice Rack

In my attempt to de-clutter the house yesterday I came across the spice rack sitting on my counter that was a wedding gift from almost 8 years ago. 3/4 of the spices hadn't even been opened so I emptied them all out and thought I can do something with this! I wasn't sure what exactly I was going to put in it. I knew it would either be crafting items or beading items. When I finally got it all put back together, I decided I'd use it for ribbon and then I had space left for some brads, clips and metal words. I'm excited that it can sit right on my table top and items won't get forgotten as easily now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!