Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Christmas Open House


Last year I hosted an Open House at our new house and have had requests to do it again this year. It'll be on Tuesday, December 1st from 6:30-8:30pm - mark your calendars! I'll be selling personalized jewelry, beaded jewelry, paper goods, girls barrettes and gift tins. Bring in a non-perishable food item for a food pantry and receive 10% off your purchase! If you can't make it to the party, feel free to contact me about an online party or to get together to personally look at the items. It's open house style so come whenever you are able during those 2 hours! Please feel free to invite and/or bring your friends! There will be lots of food, music and enjoying each others company!

If you'd like to earn free merchandise, please contact me at amy@amycornwell.com to discuss an online jewelry show. If you are local and need my address, please email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!