Saturday, November 7, 2009

Clips & Tins

Today the kids took a L-O-N-G nap and allowed me to get the lower level of our house cleaned as well as get ready for the Artesian fair next weekend. I got product priced and bags/receipts/business cards stocked and then I had time to make some clips & tins. I love making them. They are so fun and I love to use all of my scraps of patterned paper. Since Christmas is coming, I made a whole set of "Merry Christmas" tins and clips to hold gifts or clip gifts together. So far I'm making progress...

If you'd like to see me and my friend Jaime (she makes greeting cards) at the Fair, come see us on Saturday, November 14th from 9am to 3pm at East Middle School in Martinsville, IN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!