Friday, January 28, 2011

Valentine Gift Idea: Teenage Girls

Do you have a teenage girl in your life (a daughter, niece or friend?) that you're struggling to get a Valentine present for? Well, look no further! I have the perfect, inexpensive and personalized gift for her.

This faux-suede bracelet is great for girls of any age - but perfect for teens and tweens. It includes a brass oval that can be stamped with just about anything and includes your choice of suede colors (white, bright pink, light brow, dark brown and my newest color - black). It simply wraps around and ties so it's perfect even if you don't know the size you need. Get yours here for just $15.

1 comment:

  1. so cute!
    wonder if there's a cheaper diy way I can figure out?
    Thanks for the inspiration!!

    xoxox
    Blondes on a Budget

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!