Saturday, November 12, 2011

Birthday Club love

I'm part of a birthday club led by Megan from Flawed Perfection Jewelry. Every month I get a birthday girl that I get to send a card to (and normally a small jewelry item) to help them celebrate their special day!

I'm sad to say that as I was cleaning out my office I found my Birthday cards from my lovely birthday club friends for the month of September and forgot to do a "thank you" post. I'm so sorry, ladies!

Sweet Alli sent me a cute birthday card in the mail. Maegan sent me a card as well with a Starbucks card to treat myself to a latte! Megan R. celebrated with me at Craft Weekend and gave me a gorgeous set of Anthro bowls that I use literally every day making jewelry. Thanks to my birthday club friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!