Thursday, October 6, 2011

Make the Difference: HOPE


I am so excited about the second campaign for the Make the Difference program. This month I'm doing something near and dear to my heart. My mom is a breast cancer survivor (more about the Rollercoaster Ride) and I use every opportunity to celebrate her overcoming cancer as well as remembering those who have passed away from this disease. I have three products to help raise money for breast cancer research to hopefully find a cure.

The necklace features a hammered & layered charm stamped
with HOPE and hanging from the chain is a light pink freshwater
pearl. It is $57 and $10 will go to Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
Get yours here

The earrings feature two light pink freshwater pearls.
They are $15 and $5 will go to Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
Get yours here

The bracelet features two tiny stamped charms, one with an
awareness ribbon and a framed heart to celebrate a loved one 
who has battled the disease. It is $42 and $10 will go
to Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
Get yours here

Thank you for supporting this wonderful cause! All items will be available through November 6th (or while supplies last).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!