Wednesday, October 19, 2011

ch-ch-changes! (and the Christmas open house is coming!!)

I don't know if you've noticed (maybe you haven't!!), but I haven't posted in almost a week! Things have been so busy around here and I'm just trying to keep up with orders and being a mommy which has left little time for creating for "fun" or blogging in general. Until Christmas orders are over I anticipate it'll be like this, so just know that I'm still around and will be back with a new and improved blog in 2012. I have so many ideas going through my head with the direction of the blog and sharing beautiful things. I can't wait to show you all what I've been thinking up!

Because of the lack of regular posts for the next few months, I'm going to remove my sponsors from the blog because I don't think it's fair to them to not drive traffic to their blogs/pages. I don't know where I'll end with sponsors on the blog - I value each sponsor I've had but really want to see where the new direction for the blog leads. It might be with sponsors, it might be without. I just don't know!

In just a few weeks we'll be having the annual Christmas open house! More details will follow when we have all of the promo materials done, but it'll be on Saturday, November 19th from 10am-1pm. We'd love to see you if you're in the North-Central Indiana area.

Be sure to check back in January for a new-and-improved space for the Amy Cornwell Designs blog! Be sure to "like" my fan page on Facebook for updates, sales and other fun goodies. Thanks for stickin' with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!