Tuesday, September 20, 2011

New In Shop: Necklaces, Earrings & Rings - oh my!

Yesterday I had so much fun working with the new product that came in last week. I've had so many ideas going through my head and it's always fun to see them come to fruition. I'll have more coming, but for now I have four new items to show to you.

First are the Dainty Flower Earrings. The tiny sterling silver flowers are paired with a gorgeous faceted laboradorite bead for simple little earrings that are perfect for fall.

Next up is the My Open Heart Necklace. A textured heart is soldered onto a 1.25" disc. This is perfect for a verse or for families with a lot of family members to celebrate. This is sure to make a statement!

I also have a brand new Family Tree Necklace! This one has a cute soldered tree with a momma bird perched in it. This is also on the 1.25" sterling silver disc so it's large enough for up to 40 characters stamped in the typewriter font. 

I'm really excited about this last one. This is the one thing that I had my mind on a few weeks ago when I felt like it couldn't be done. Well, folks, it can be done and I figured out how! I love the way these birthstone rings turned out and the sparkle that they provide. A dainty 4mm faceted birthstone is surrounded by sterling silver and is put on the twist band. I love the look and can't wait to see them stacked together! You can get your own birthstone ring here. There are also new colors in the dainty gemstone ring here.

I have more new items in the works, the rest just weren't flowing yesterday but I'm excited to keep dreaming and thinking of new beauties for all of you! What's your favorite new item lately?

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!