Wednesday, August 24, 2011

New In Shop: Layered Monogram & Initial

These are the last of the new stamped styles for this week, thanks for hanging with me!

The first is the Layered Initial necklace featuring two rounded squares, the largest being 14mm in size. The two squares are soldered together and the smaller one is stamped with my uppercase typewriter font in a single initial. Oh, how I'm loving this new typewriter font! It's such a great size.

The Layered Monogram has become my new favorite and one that I've been wearing every day since I made it (some of you even got a sneak peek at church on Sunday!!). The large square is 19mm in size and both are hammered along the edge. The large initial in the center is also my newest uppercase typewriter that is slightly rustic and it's surrounded by my standard lowercase typewriter font.

Thank you for joining me this week as I announced all of my new products. I can't wait to hear and see what you think of them! Thanks, as always, for continuing to spread the word about my business and it's only because of you guys that I've been able to work from home for the past three months. THANK YOU!! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!