Thursday, August 18, 2011

New in Shop: Bloomies

While in the airplane flying to New Hampshire I had LOTS of time to sew bloomies! I have seven new ones to show you and these are great because UPick what you want them to be: a pin or a headband!








Side note: I do have a fabulous new "line" of items for next week. It's not a Fall line, just a compilation of many new ideas going around in my head that all came to be at the same time. They don't all fit together, but they are all new and are all FABULOUS. I can't wait to show them to you! Three were photographed today and the others have to be made this weekend. I hope you're having a great week!!

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing your new designs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any freebies today? (I am getting ready to place an order and didn't know if I should wait a little longer to see if you had a freebie today?) kristinredinbo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!