Monday, August 1, 2011

little e is three!

I can't believe the day has come...little e is 3 today! He is the sweetest, most lovable little guy. He can play with cars & trains for hours on end, but he also loves to cuddle. We celebrated his birthday yesterday with family at our neighborhood pool followed by a cookout. Little e had a blast celebrating and got lots of trucks, trains and cars to play with!


Little e, you are sweet and playful and a cuddle-bug. I love the way you curl in your top lip when you smile for the camera and the way that you ask to "cuddle" when you don't want to go to bed. I love to hear you talk to yourself as you play cars and when you & Big E play together. I love how you run with your arms straight down and how your cheeks get red almost immediately. I love your imagination and how you tell ladies that they're pretty then get all shy about it. I just love YOU! Happy birthday bubby! Love, mommy.

2 comments:

  1. He's adorable! Happy Birthday to your little guy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so cute! Happy Birthday Little E!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!