Saturday, August 13, 2011

ACD Celebrity Sighting

source - necklace by me and I think she's wearing her True Love ring as well!
If you've followed me for a while, you know how excited I was that the sweet Tenley from The Bachelor has been wearing Amy Cornwell pieces. She has been so sweet in our email exchanges and I just love what she represents. Even her boyfriend Kiptyn has a leather cuff. This past week while I was out on vacation my bestie (who also loves Tenley) told me that Tenley was wearing her ACD necklace in the video she and Kiptyn posted reviewing Bachelor Pad and also on a picture she posted on her facebook page. Here's the video if you want to watch - I think I might even hear the charms making their beautiful chime sound as she's talking (one of the many reasons I love wearing multiple charms). Love it!!



2 comments:

  1. woah that's SO cool! congrats! that's great publicity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm passing on the Versatile Blogger award to you. Check it out here: http://bahousewifery.blogspot.com/search/label/Blog%20award

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!