Thursday, July 7, 2011

My fabulous July sponsors!

Berries & Brine
Berries & Brine is a great online shop with fabulous flower headbands. The flowers are gorgeous and almost vintage-looking. Lindsay owns Berries & Brine and frequently has specials on her Facebook page. You can see all of her items in her Etsy shop.


Cece's Boutique
Cece's Boutique sells beautiful hair bows, bottle cap jewelry as well as felt flower clips. You can see some of her items, samples of bottle cap images and other fun things in her photo albums.

Fairytale Journey's by Christopher Lingren
"Disney vacation planning to help you maximize your vacation time and dollars! My job is to work "with" you in planning your dream vacation. Best off all, my services are always FREE to you.  I specialize in Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line and Adventures by Disney - as well as Universal Orlando."  
Lindsay Konduris Photography
Lindsay Konduris is a fabulous photographer in Fishers, Indiana. She photographs babies, children, couples and families in Central Indiana. You can see her portfolio on her website. She's super sweet and very talented.
Thanks so all of my fabulous July Sponsors! I appreciate each of them and think they all have something that you all will appreciate.

Want to sponsor the blog and help grow your business? Find out details here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!